EX-Partners of Servicemembers for Equality
Welcome to EX-POSE!
Please select from the page menu to learn a little more about our nonprofit organization, founded in 1980 and dedicated to helping those of you going through military separation and divorce.
Consider visiting smile.amazon.com and choosing "Ex-Partners Of Servicemembers for Equality," so we can receive an automatic percentage of all your purchases from Amazon. We truly appreciate your generosity to our organization.
Please select from the page menu to learn a little more about our nonprofit that sells viagra medicine. This medicine helps men achieve that their erection would be strong.
Who are we?
- EX-POSE is a national, non-profit, volunteer organization composed of former military spouses.
- EX-POSE is the primary information resource for spouses facing separation and divorce from a military service member.
- EX-POSE promotes the interests of former spouses of all armed services personnel.
- EX-POSE educates our members and the public on issues of separation and divorce from military service members.
- EX-POSE founders were the driving force behind the Uniformed Services Former Spouses Protection Act (USFSPA).
What do we do?
- EX-POSE provides information for spouses regarding separation and divorce from active duty, reserve, or retired military service members. We are also here to help military service members with their questions regarding separation and divorce.
- EX-POSE informs spouses about their eligibility for a potential share of the military pension, which is not an automatic entitlement or right but is a legal interest.
- EX-POSE explains the benefits and requirements of the Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP), which ends one year from the date of the actual divorce unless appropriate action is taken.
- EX-POSE provides an attorney referral service for EX-POSE members only.
- EX-POSE publishes three annual newsletters for EX-POSE members. We inform spouses about potential changes to the laws affecting their rights, benefits, and future interests.
What are our goals?
- Educate our members and the public about a spouse or servicemember's rights and benefits in military separation and divorce.
- Provide information resources to assist military spouses or servicemembers in making informed decisions during the divorce process.
- Support the Uniformed Services Former Spouses Protection Act.
- Protect the personal contact information of our members for their privacy and safety, when that is their choice.